Based on its manufacturer, Phenterfein stands out from other weight loss products in the market because of its unique blend of ingredients. Most of its ingredients, however, are also present in other diet pills. It should be taken twice a day with 16 ounces of water but not to exceed six capsules in a day. The last set of capsules for the recommended daily dosage should be taken at least 8 hours before bedtime. Phenterfein is currently being sold at such exorbitant price. But does it gives real weight loss for the long term?
The Contents of Phenterfein
Phenterfein contains the following ingredients:
- Caffeine Anhydrous – is a stimulant that gives extra energy.
- Vinpocetine – is a substance that increases thermogenic fat burning.
- Thiamin – promotes the health of the nervous system.
- Yohimbine – an ingredient that burns fat.
- Pantothenic Acid – helps in the food metabolism, burns more fat, and gives more energy.
- Salvia Sclarea Extract – aids in breaking down and metabolizing fat cells.
- Niacin – an ingredient that removes toxins from the body.
- Octopamine HCl – a natural metabolic stimulant ingredient.
- Rhodiola Rosea – stimulates the nervous system and diminishes the stress levels of the body.
- Evodia Extract – an antioxidant that also curbs the appetite.
- Citrus Aurantium – has similar functions with ephedra, the banned weight loss supplement ingredient by many countries for its dangerous side effects.
- Glucuronolactone – is a fast-acting stimulant that is usually found in many energy drinks in the market.
Phenterfein Pros and Cons
Phenterfein can boost energy levels, suppress the cravings, and enhance brain functions. However, it comes with a very expensive price, higher than other supplements out there. Finding the right dosage that will work for you could take time which means, you’ll probably spend more to see results.
People who have cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, kidney disease, migraines, spasms, asthma, allergy to tyramine or chocolate, or any kind of mental illness should avoid taking Phenterfein. This is not recommended to those who are not yet 18 years old, pregnant or nursing a baby. Each capsule contains a certain amount of caffeine therefore not recommended to caffeine-sensitive people as well. If taking prescription medication, doctor’s advice should be sought first before taking Phenterfein.
Like most diet supplements, Phenterfein should be used along with regular exercise and low-calorie diet. Most of its ingredients are not unique at all as they are commonly found in other weight loss products. Having a long list of ingredients does not guarantee effective weight loss. What’s certain is that having more ingredients in the supplement means more cost. This is one reason why Phenterfein is very expensive.
Phen375: Inexpensive, Safe, Effective
To achieve real weight loss, all problem areas must be attacked by the weight loss formula that contains the right ingredients. What you need is a diet supplement that has proven pharmacy-grade ingredients – the Phen375.
Phen375 has Phentemine, a chemical compound that acts just like Phentermine in giving powerful weight loss results. But unlike the prescription drug, Phentemine does not produce any side effects which make it perfectly safe to take. Other high-quality ingredients are LongJack Tongkate ALI, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, Capsaicin-1.12, and 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride. Phen375 is legally purchased over the counter or from online retailers without doctor’s prescription.
Several clinical tests showed that Phen375 is safe and effective in providing weight loss that is steady and at a healthy rate. For merely less than $4 per day, you will be losing weight with no side effects and keep it off for a long time. Start with Phen375 today!