Man Scorch according to its manufacturer is a weight loss product that has scientific proof to aid in burning fat and increasing lean muscle mass. This is a popular fat burner that contains significant ingredients and is being retailed by body building and athletic shops. It is recommended to be taken with other diet supplements created by the same manufacturing company. There is no dosage instruction for the consumer to follow which means one will not know if he or she is taking enough to see weight loss results. Is Man Scorch the right diet pill for you?
The Contents of Man Scorch
Man Scorch supplement is not a proprietary blend. It is full of various ingredients that were combined together because of their health benefits.
- Ginger Root SE Gingerols and Shogaols – for improving metabolism and maintaining healthy digestion.
- Caffeine – for increasing energy.
- Raspberry Ketones – for allegedly breaking down white fat cells and for adding the fruity smell to the pills.
- Bioperine – for enhancing the thermogenic process of the body’s metabolism in melting fat for energy.
- Synephrine – for supposedly increasing the burning of fat and suppressing the appetite.
- Isobutyryl Thiamine Disulfide – for improving alertness and reducing stress.
- Phenylethylamine – a mental stimulant that also stabilizes mood.
- Evodiamine – for boosting the thermogenic process in fat-burning for energy.
- Green Tea SE -for helping the suppression of the appetite and for increasing the burning of fat in the body.
- Oolong Tea SE – for promoting good health overall.
Man Scorch Pros and Cons
This diet supplement is composed of all-natural herbal ingredients that can increase mental alertness and energy. The energy it provides is stable and does not crash like other supplements. However, there are not enough scientific studies to back the claims of the manufacturer about Man Scorch because it was only tested on animals – not humans! To see results, the user must change their diets and regular exercise. The supplement contains caffeine that can trigger jitters and panic attacks. Some of the ingredients in Man Scorch can cause allergic reactions to some people. But there’s no irrefutable data that supports or disprove the side effect allegations.
You might experience weight loss but it will depend mostly on your diet and exercise, not on the diet supplement itself. The manufacturer claims that it will give weight loss that is ultra-fast and effective but no scientific proof can be presented. No testing has been done to humans using the product or any of its ingredients either. Overall, Man Scorch is gimmicky and unproven weight loss product.
What Actually Works? Phen375!
In terms of weight loss supplement and fat burners, it’s always better to choose what actually works – the Phen375. It is special and worth your money and time. Scientific research backs its safety and effectiveness for weight reduction in a healthy way – unlike Man Scorch.
For merely $3.80 a day, you are confident that you are taking a pharmacy-grade product that is manufactured in FDA accredited labs. Its active ingredient Phentemine gives the same weight loss advantages of Phentermine but no side effects. The appetite suppressive properties of Phentemine together with the pharmaceutically-produced Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI and Capsaicin-1.12, and the cyclic AMP enzyme boosters like 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine and 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, in Phen375, will result in a more enhanced fat burning, lean muscle mass building, and energy boosting.
If you want to learn what everyone is talking about then, try Phen375 today!