Buying a product that is cheap and effective is first and foremost on the mind of the buying public. It is not every day that you found something that carries both qualities: easy in the pocket and works like a dream. 72 Hour Diet Pill is said to provide quick weight loss in such a short period and costs around $10 per bottle. Anyone who will stumble on this product would think it too good to be true. Imagine, in just 72 hours of taking the weight loss pill you will lose 12 pounds? A result that you will not achieve with diet and exercise alone! But, will you be losing fats that fast? Or, it’s all water?
The Contents of 72 Hour Diet Pill
The 72 Hour Diet Pill is another weight loss product that uses caffeine as key ingredient. If you are not yet aware, caffeine is a diuretic component that will make you do several bathroom trips every time you take it. Adding other diuretic ingredients is a method used by manufacturers to create “fat burners” that allegedly offer fast weight loss result. The 72 Hour Diet Pill has the following ingredients:
- Buchu Leaves which has diuretic capability.
- Potassium Gluconate that reduces blood pressure.
- Dandelion Root that contains lots of fatty acids, vitamins, and some minerals.
- Ginger Root that helps Improve the heart’s pumping function.
- Caffeine that can temporarily boost the body’s energy level and improve alertness.
- Juniper Berry that protects against UTI and increases volume of urine.
72 Hour Diet Pill Pros and Cons
This weight loss pill can be purchased for around $10 for a bottle, the only advantage 72 Hour Diet Pill has to offer. It was previously priced at $49. The cons however include:
- Its high caffeine content that will make those people who are sensitive to it feel skittish;
- Most ingredients have diuretic effects which will make you go to the bathroom several times; and
- No scientific research exists that shows the effectiveness of the diet pill.
Rapid weight loss is never good. The fast weight reduction is, in fact, dangerous and never recommended by health experts. The 72 Hour Diet Pill is very affordable but no scientific evidence can be shown that it is really effective. Unrealistic claims are not acceptable as you might be risking yourself for future health issues that will arise with the use of the product.
The Better Alternative: Phen375
Health experts do not recommend weight loss of more than 5 pounds a week due to dangerous outcomes. Weight loss should rely on a weight loss product that is produced in FDA approved labs and is clinically proven to provide a steady and safe weight loss – the Phen375.
Based on the powerful weight loss drug, Phentermine, the Phen375 has been re-formulated to be completely safe for weight loss. It is a blend of Phentemine, a clinically proven weight loss component, and other ingredients like Sympathomimetic Amine, 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, Capsaicin-1.12, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, and LongJack Tongkate ALI. These pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are created in a lab and have been shown to help in losing weight steadily and at a reasonable rate.
Realize your weight loss dream for just $3.80 a day with Phen375 and keep off the weight at bay for long term!